Please pick up any medication from the Health Office prior to June 14th. If you can pick up earlier that is perferred, but do not leave your child without necessary medication.
- All medication left at the school after June 14th will be discarded because we are not able to store medications over the summer.
- A guardian or designated adult must pick up the medication; it cannot be released to a student.
- Emergency medications such as Epi-Pens, inhalers, and Diastat may be picked up on the last day of school, as may daily medications.
- If you would like us to administer medicine next year, we will need a new authorization form signed by your physician.
- Medication forms are on the MBMS website.
- The form must be signed by a doctor.
- If you have any questions please contact the health office at 310-545-4878.